She's surprised at how thick-skinned I am to go around asking ppl for directions.
Evon's survival skill #1: If don't know then ask.
Don't 不懂装懂, that will only add on to the level of stupidity.
I bought a new pencil case!
Now even if I'm not in the mood to study, I will still study, 'cause my table looks so nice with my new pencil case on it.
CRAP! More likely to be finding excuses to spend more money.
But then, money is meant to be spent, if not work so hard for it for what?
Can't bring it to the grave anyway; they use a different currency down there, or up there, whatever.
Accompanied Chee to Queensway Shopping Centre and then to Vivo. Again.
Had dinner at Fig & Olive.
The food there is only okay, not really worth the money.
But since there's alot of tomatoes and mushroom, I'll grade it a pass. :)
So overall, here are my 战利品s
Sorry about the lousy quality, my phone's night mode sucks like nobody else's.




No comments:
Post a Comment