BLAW today was okay, at least for the theory part I think I did better than common test.
But without MCQs to help me, and the fact that I sucked at theory paper, I really can't gauge my score.
TRMK=惨败
I know I'm failing the paper and the worse part is I don't know if I can pass the module on an overall.
I've been calculating the minimum required mark to pass my modules.
It's a habit since secondary school days.
And this time round I'm really worried about my TRMK.
I'm usually very talkative after exams, but hearing everyone discuss the questions after the paper makes me depressed.
Goes to show I'm not at all confident of passing.
Nevermind, at the most take it all over again.
I'M NOT AFRAID!
Okay I'm going to catch up on sleep now.
FABM revision later.
It's just so irritating to see the frequent mentioning of module names in a post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment