Tuesday, February 27, 2007

i passed my JLPT4!

好久不见!
Actually not that long also. 've been like 6 days since I last blogged?
Have got no time for it since I've been a workaholic for the past week.

Work at Isetan really sucks, although the other promoters there are chatty and funny.
And working with an auntie is doubly sucky; someone who does things to show others that she's busy with work. What for man? After all there's no commission from the sales we make. This job brings zero satisfaction, so if you're thinking of getting a job there, quit that idea. Going to work now is like watching a live drama, get to hear stories of the bloodsuckers everyday and watch as customers do the silliest things.

Met Ting and Kelly after work and went Maestro Bistro again =)
Ting's going to china soon, there goes one shopping cum joker friend..

Something to be happy for: I passed my JLPT4!
Just opened the letter from the Jap cultural society, and I'm supposed to collect my certificate in March! =D
So now I know it takes them 2 months to mark my kindergarden standard paper, super fast isn't it? -_-


It doesn't matter if it's a right or wrong choice.
Most importantly it's whether you really want it or not.
If you do not wish to, there's no point to force yourself.
Maybe, maybe I'm the only cold-blooded person around.

No comments:

Post a Comment